Cosmetic Dentistry in Lakeway, Steiner Ranch, Bee Cave
An Overview of Cosmetic Dentistry
A rapidly emerging field of dentistry is referred to as cosmetic dentistry. In cosmetic dentistry, the emphasis is on improving the patients smile through changing the appearance of the teeth and mouth. Many people view cosmetic dental practices as being elective treatments as opposed to necessary dental treatments but having a beautiful, engaging smile and feeling secure in ones appearance can make people feel better about themselves and lead to a fuller, happier life. For an experienced Lakeway cosmetic dentist, turn to the dental services of Dr. David Panahi.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Works
Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve your smile, whether youve missing or damaged teeth, gaps between your teeth, or your teeth have been discolored or stained. Your cosmetic dentist in Lakeway will offer all of their services in their comfortable dental office; you dont need to worry about being referred to additional specialists. This means Dr. David Panahi will be overseeing and performing your cosmetic dental procedures, in a manner that is convenient to your schedule.
With state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry procedures, Lakeway cosmetic dentist Dr. David Panahi will work to save as much of your existing tooth structure as possible. This saves you money, preserves your teeth, and eliminates the need for more invasive dental procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are currently many cosmetic dentistry procedures available. Among these are:
- Composite Bonding replaces the broken, chipped, and discolored parts of teeth through the use of a special composite material. Dental Implants used to replace missing teeth, dental implants are artificial tooth root replacements.
- Dental Veneers adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth or teeth to cover gaps, cracks, and chips in existing teeth and also to improve the color of the teeth.
- Inlays or Onlays inlays are also called indirect fillings; they are a long-lasting type of filling that is added to teeth with tooth decay or other structural damage.
- Teeth Whitening the most commonly recommended and practiced cosmetic dental procedure, tooth whitening removes stains on teeth; the cosmetic procedure can be performed at home or in your cosmetic dentists office.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist in Lakeway
You may have many choices when youre seeking out a cosmetic dentist in Lakeway. You shouldnt make the decision lightly: these are your teeth and your smile and you need only the
best cosmetic dental treatment. Search for a cosmetic dentist with years of experience, who believes in continuing education in their field, and who is able to provide referrals from previous patients who have undergone cosmetic dental procedures.
After doing your research, youre going to select Dr. David Panahi, an experienced, talented Lakeway cosmetic dentist. For more information on your cosmetic dental options and to schedule a consultation with Dr. David Panahi, please call our office, today. Were looking forward to working with you to improve your smile.
- Clear Correct
- Dental Implants
- Inlays and Onlays
- Post-Operative Instructions
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Sealants
- Sedation Dentistry
- TMJ Treatment
- Veneers and Laminates
- Dental Videos
- Teeth Whitening
- Children’s Dentistry
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Removable Dentures
- Dental Health and Your Diet
- Digital X-Rays
- Electric Brush versus Manual Brushes
- How to Floss Your Teeth
- Fluoride and Decay Prevention
- Smile Gallery
- Bad Breath
- How to Brush Your Teeth